Services for international students
Clear Path Careers is a specialised careers guidance and employability service that can assist and support you to develop your career plan.
We offer an intensive wraparound service to graduates seeking employment and career direction including:
- Information on courses & careers most likely to lead to residency, including which career areas to target
- Help with university & course selection
- Advice on obtaining an internship
- Coaching on effective job search strategies essential for employment in New Zealand
- An extensive network of employer contacts who are known to recruit international talent
Career Guidance 就业指导
Clear Path Careers is an approved Smithells Practitioner service. Our assessments will determine your uniqueness and the best graduate careers to suit the real you. We will also ensure careers are highlighted which are in demand and likely to increase the chance of you obtaining NZ residency.
Jobsearch Skill Assistance 工作搜索技能帮助
We will help you with effective jobsearch strategies including:
- Personal branding
- How to network and not feel awkward
- CV & cover letter service
- Interview technique/mock interview support. Are you lacking confidence or knowledge in how to prepare for interviews? Do you have an interview coming up and don't feel prepared? Book a mock interview and learn how to perform on the day
- Using social media for job search
- Developing an effective LinkedIn profile. Do you have a LinkedIn profile? Or do you have a LinkedIn profile but no idea how to maximize its job search benefits?
Clear Path careers can help you through the whole process from sourcing opportunities, to application, interview and beyond. We can also help you develop your career further as it grows. We aim to make the whole process stress free, allowing you to move forward with your dreams.
About Us 关于我们
The business is co-owned by husband and wife team Heather and David Trought who each have over 25+ years of guidance experience. Heather has extensive experience of guiding students to appropriate university courses matching their skills and motivations. Heather has worked as Head of Careers at a top Auckland school, taught on the AUT University Postgraduate Careers Development course and trained careers teachers in the UK. David has managed four university careers services; two in New Zealand and two in the UK. He has over 20 years' experience of successfully working with a broad range of international students, graduates and postgraduates:
Next steps 下一步
Career coaching for extraordinary lives!
We do not give advice on visas and eligibility for employment in New Zealand